By purchasing, using or attempting to use a ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ (Card) to access a participating entity's advertised offer, the Consumer agrees to, and acknowledges that the use of the Card is subject to, the following Terms and Conditions of use:
1.1 The Australasian Convenience and Petroleum Marketers Association (ACAPMA) and Wright Express Australia Pty Ltd (The Issuers) will issue the consumer with a Card. The Card remains the property of The Issuers and The Issuers may request that it be returned at any time and on any terms which The Issuers states.
1.2 The Card is valid for a term defined by the expiry date and cannot be used thereafter.
1.3 The Card can be used to access the advertised offers for discounts on goods or services with participating entities as advertised on the website at acapma.com.au/supersaverplus and motorpasssupersaverplus.com.au.
1.4 Before the Consumer is able to access any offer available through the Card, the Card must be presented to the participating entity.
1.5 If the Card is defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen, it will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
1.6 A participating entity may refuse to accept any Card that has been defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen.
1.7 The Issuers reserves the right to vary or recall any of the offers advertised on the website at acapma.com.au/supersaverplus and motorpasssupersaverplus.com.au in connection with the Card at any time and without giving notice or reasons for such actions.
1.9 The Issuers does not warrant to the consumer the availability of goods or services in connection with any given offer.
1.10 The Issuers does not warrant the suitability, nor the merchantable quality of any of the goods or services offered by participating entities.
1.11 The Card is for the sole usage of the Consumer and may not be transferred to another consumer at any time.
1.13 The Issuers may terminate this agreement at any time for breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of use.
Participating entity means any merchant or service provider which offers discounts through the ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card, as listed on the website at acapma.com.au/supersaverplus and motorpasssupersaverplus.com.au.
Coles Express Car Wash:
$5 off* a Coles Express Wash Max (RRP $14.00).
* You can only use your car wash ticket at the store of purchase.
* The car wash ticket is valid for 30 days.
5% of the best available rate.
* "Best available rate” refers to the best available room rate for the general public, with fully flexible booking conditions, at the time of booking. To find the best available rate for a property, visit bestwestern.com.au.
Rent 4 days and get an extra day FREE. EUROPCAR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
* Discounts apply off Europcar's published rates online or via central reservations.
* Rental must span a minimum of 5 days.
* Additional Terms and Conditions.
* Offer and vehicles subject to availability.
* Offer available at participating locations in Australia only .
* Europcar standard age, credit and driver requirements apply.
* Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
* The applicable CD number must be quoted at the time of booking.
* Damage protection subject to a standard damage liability fee and optional waiver costs.
* Blackout periods apply including school and public holidays.
* Free day will apply as a discount will apply at the ‘quote summary’ stage of your transaction
* Available to Economy (ECMR), Compact (CCAR), Intermediate (ICAR), Standard (SCAR), Full Size (FCAR), Compact 4WD (CFAR), Standard AWD Wagon (SFAR) and Full Size Station Wagon (FWAR) vehicle classes only.
* Unlimited kms apply to Metropolitan areas. 200km a day applies to country areas and 100km day applies for remote areas.
* Taxes, surcharges, concession recovery fee if applicable, additional driver fee, optional damage liability/coverage and refuelling fees are extra and GST on these charges applies.
By presenting your ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card or by quoting that you have a ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card at the time of a booking at any Goodyear Autocare outlet you will eligible to receive:
* 10% off* the normal retail price on any purchase of 2 x Goodyear LS2000 Tyres [Price Does NOT include Fitting, Balancing & Tubeless Valves]
* 15% off* the normal retail price on any purchase of 4 x Goodyear LS2000 Tyres [Price Does NOT include Fitting, Balancing & Tubeless Valves]
Terms & Conditions: The offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including other discount or special offers. Offer excludes account, commercial, government and fleet customers. Offers only available at participating stores and while stocks last. To find out more contact your nearest Goodyear Autocare on 132 343.
10% off* the local retail price on any ‘Ultra Manufacturers Handbook service’, ‘Ultra Major service’ or ‘Ultra Minor service’. No AMEX or Diners Club accepted.
* This fleet service discount does not apply to any other services or in conjunction with any other offers.
* Customers must quote that they are paying with a ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card at the time of booking.
Buy a windscreen chip repair before January 2010 for $95.00*.
* Offer valid until 31st December 2009. Discounts do not apply in conjunction with advertised specials.
ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ Terms & Conditions for all offers:
* Discounts are subject to change without notice and conditions may apply.
* Discounts apply subject to payment of transaction with a ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card.
When can you use your card
The ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card can be used as often as you like. You can save thousands of dollars simply by following the simple guidelines below. The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other concessional, promotional or special offer.
The ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card can be used in restaurants all year around except for
-New Year’s Eve
-New Year’s Day
-Unless otherwise indicated.
There is a limit of two cards per booking unless otherwise specified.
If a benefit is a percentage based discount, a minimum of 2 people must be ordering and at least 2 main courses must be ordered.
You must be accompanied by at least one other person to be entitled to use your Motorpass Super Saver+ card.
When you are presented with the bill give your card to the waiter together with your payment.
When dining at one of the ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card's great restaurants, the benefit is one complimentary main course menu item, or the $ value indicated. When two main courses are ordered the restaurant will deduct the price of the least expensive main course from the bill. A maximum of two cards per group booking may be used (unless otherwise specified in the validation). Please note that only one bill per group will be issued to the table. If a restaurant chooses to offer a saving on a fixed price menu the relevant amount will be indicated in the validation box. Entrees and child portions are not considered main course menu items.
When you call to make a booking at your selected accommodation property, remember to mention your ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card and to present your card at reception on arrival. The room rate will be adjusted according to the validation and is not valid with any other special bookings, which are subject to availability and must be made direct with the accommodation property and not through an agent.
Many hotel restaurants also accept ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ cards so remember to show your card to the waiter to ensure your bill is adjusted. The normal dining rules apply.
Leisure and entertainment activities
Present your ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card at the ticket or box office to receive a complimentary admission with the payment of an admission of equal or greater value; or the percentage rebate indicated. Bookings must be made direct with the attraction and not through an agent.
Goods and services
Present your card at point of sale to receive the specified benefit.
Gift cards & theme park tickets
Call 1300 724 477 to pre-purchase.
Coupon activated benefits
Present a coupon together with your card at the advertised establishment.
At selected cinemas, ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card holders receive one free ticket for one fully paid adult ticket or the saving specified in the validation box or on the cinema voucher. However, due to contractual obligations with the distributor, some movies may be restricted. These films are advertised as “No Free List”.
The ACAPMA Motorpass Super Saver+ card performance guarantee
In the unlikely event an establishment listed in the current program refuses to honour your card, send a copy of the bill, together with details of the claim and your membership details and we will immediately send you a cheque for the credit you should have received.
Phone: 1300 160 270
Fax: 02 8078 0629
Mail: PO Box 3036, Parramatta NSW, 2124